We Write Business Plans for EB1-A Visa in Tennessee
The EB1A Visa belongs to the EB1 category and is issued to foreign applicants with extraordinary ability in business, sciences, education, athletics, or arts. Extraordinary ability refers to a level of expertise showing an individual belongs to a small group of people who have reached the very top of a certain field of human endeavors. The achievements of such an individual must be acknowledged in the field via extensive documentation.
EB1A Visa makes it possible for the individual to ‘self-petition’. There is no need for a specific job offer as long as the applicant is able to prove that their entry into the U.S. will bring a lot of benefits to the United States and that he/she will continue working in the area in which they have uncommon ability. Also, no Labor Certification is required for an EB1A petition.
By writing business plans for our clients within the shortest possible times and offering unlimited revisions to our clients, we have become the number business plan writers with a number of immigration attorneys collaborating with us in and beyond Tennessee. We have a lot of experience regarding the creation of visa supporting documentation that is specifically made to fulfill the requirements of all applicants of EB1A Visa. We are known for professionalism as well as for high-quality visa supporting documentation, which strictly adheres to and surpasses the requirements stipulated by the USCIS.
EB1-A Visa Business Plans Service in Tennessee
An applicant for the EB1A Visa must be a leader in one or a combination of the field listed below:
The achievements of the applicant must be acknowledged in their field via extensive documentation.
The applicant must fulfill at least three out of the following ten criteria, to confirm that they have the uncommon ability in their field of human endeavors:
- Proof of the receipt of national or international awards for excellence
• Proof of membership of associations in the field that demand exceptional achievement of their members
• Proof of any material they published in professional or major trade publications or other major media
• Proof that they have judged the work of others, either on a panel or individually.
• Proof of their original scholarly, scientific, athletic, artistic, or other major contributions to the field
• Proof of scholarly articles they have published in professional or major trade publications or any other major media
• Proof of the display of their work at showcases or artistic exhibitions
• Proof that they have performed a critical or leading role in highly reputable organizations
• Proof that they earn a fat salary or very high remunerations compared to others in the field
• Proof that they have recorded huge successes that attracted pecuniary gains in the performing arts
Also, Labor Certification is not required for an EB1A petition.
If the I-140 of the applicant is approved, and they have current priority dates, they are to submit their I-485 Application seeking to become a Permanent Resident of Tennessee. Once the application is approved by the USCIS, the applicant will become a lawful permanent resident of Tennessee in the United States.