We Write Business Plan for EB2-NIW Visa in Wyoming
A National Interest Waiver (NIW) petition belongs to the employment-based immigration, second preference (EB-2) category, otherwise known as EB-2 NIW.
Usually, to apply for EB2-NIW, an applicant should have a permanent job offer plus an approved labor certification.
Nevertheless, an NIW petition requires that the labor certification be waived if that will be in the “national interest of the United States”. This makes it possible for an individual who has neither labor certification nor a job offer from a U.S-based employer to apply for an NIW immigration petition.
Our expert Business Plan writers write more than 2000 business plans yearly, and this feat has made us the primus inter pares in the industry. We render services to our clients within the shortest possible time and offer them unlimited revisions. We have a wealth of experience in writing business plans specially made to support applications for EB2 – NIW immigration visa in Wyoming. We always surpass the requirements stipulated by the USCIS by coming up with top-quality visa-supporting documents which reduce the chances of your visa application being rejected.
Any individual who wants to file an EB2 – National Interest Waiver (NIW) petition must possess “exceptional ability” or an “advanced degree” in the sciences, business, or arts.
An applicant must fulfill at least three of the following conditions to be eligible for an NIW Visa into Wyoming:
- An academic record that shows a degree, certificate, diploma, or any other award from a recognized college, school, university, or other educational institution that have something to do with the area of exceptional ability
• Letters showing a minimum of 10 years of cognate experience in their profession
• A certification for their profession or license authorizing them to practice their profession
• Proof that they are paid a fat salary or other remunerations for services they render that shows their uncommon ability
• Fellowship of a professional association(s)
• Acknowledgement of their achievements and the major contributions they have made to their field or industry